Wednesday, March 19, 2008

scrappy fun

This is a quilt I pieced a few weeks ago - the pattern is "Pink Bliss" by Amy Bulter - it was in the Better Homes and Gardens "Quilt Pink" magazine. It was a lot of fun to piece. (Just a note, however, if you have the magazine and are thinking about making one of your own - there are a lot of measurement errors in the diagram - so you have to be careful). I liked making it so much, that I think I want to make it bigger - adding more squares - I just love how all the patterns and colors play off each other!

2 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

oh my goodness....that is amazing..I have a treat for you go to www.freespiritfabric.com hit on retail put designer in both boxes then hit on New Collections and you'll see the designers new intros..everyone is fab!! Have fun my love...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was just updating my blog and saw that you left a comment a couple of months ago! I'm so glad I noticed. No one ever comments on my blog, so it was exciting to see your note. I'm going to save your blog and check back periodically. Looks like you update sporadically like me. Good to hear from you!!! Angie (Davis) Spradlin